SWITCH-CERT core services
Core Services is the basic SWITCH-CERT for Banks package. It is particularly suited to financial institutions that have outsourced their security infrastructure or banking software and are looking for a provider-independent view and additional security measures. They also receive an accurate and up-to-date overview of the local threat situation with tailored monitoring, threat classification and recommended actions.
SWITCH-CERT advanced services
We help the people responsible for operational online security to strike a balance between innovation and keeping costs down so that they can spot complex threats at the earliest possible stage and successfully defend against attacks. The Advanced Services package includes everything in Core Services plus a few extras to guarantee banks the best possible protection. It is especially suited to banks that have their own IT security team and know that they cannot afford to sacrifice security in favour of low costs.
SWITCH-CERT add-on modules
The «threat intelligence sharing», «SWITCH DNS Firewall» and «mobile security» add-on modules are based on the latest technology and ensure optimal protection in combination with SWITCH-CERT’s comprehensive know-how.
Added values for banks
- Costs are shared and thus significantly lower for each individual company
- Faster detection reduces the risk of losses
- SWITCH’s global contact network and the unique synergies within its national centre of expertise strengthen its defences against cyberattacks
- SWITCH assures compliance with increasingly stringent requirements in terms of detection, incident response and cooperation in national and international regulations as well as good practice recommendations, e.g. from FINMA, the BIS etc.
- The threat situation is assessed independently, and conflicts of interest are avoided in all IT operating concepts
- Operational risks are significantly reduced through rapid deactivation of malicious phishing URLs and C&C servers
- High flexibility ensures punctual support and direct access to experienced CERT employees