The new Security Report is online, covering the following topics:
- Sheer tracking pleasure – debate on information sovereignty and transparency in relation to vehicle data shifts up a gear
- Improving security on the Internet of Things – latest news from the Guardian Project and Riffle, a joint venture between MIT and EPFL
- Summer 2013 revisited – could SFG/FURTIM make the nightmare scenario of a blackout reality?
- Cruel summer 2016 – cybercriminals jumping on the Pokémon GO bandwagon
- Not everyone is chasing Pokémon – Google Sheep View and the Faroe Islands
The Security Report is available in English and German.