OIDC Service Roadmap
In February 2021, the OpenID Connect OP was launched as productive service. The initial service was designed as minimal viable product with limited functionality.
It is planned to continuously extend the service according to the requirements of the community and feedbacks we receive through the support channel email@example.com.
- Implement claim release based on scopes requested in the authentication request
- Support for resource servers, managed through the AAI resource registry.
- Support more claims (e.g. sshPublicKey)
Ideas to be discussed and prioritized
- Support for individual claims in the ID token, configurable in the resource registry.
- Support for classic attribute model, where a user chooses one current affiliation. Only the affiliation attributes are potentially made available to the client.