The new SWITCH Security Report is online, covering the following topics:
- The coronavirus: a blessing for some, a curse for others – where is IT security at with contactless payment?
- You’ve got mail (and malware too) – serious security gap in Apple’s Mail app on iPads and iPhones now closed
- Everything must go – ‘Shade’ hackers ‘shut down’ and publish hundreds of thousands of decryption keys
- Swiss users targeted by cybercriminals
- Elite targets – ETH supercomputers Euler and Leonhard (and more) hacked