The new Security Report is online, covering the following topics:
- "Massive snooping attack" or successfully treading the fine line between security and freedom? On the reform of Switzerland’s intelligence services legislation
- Barbie turns Bond girl – toy manufacturers spying on children’s bedrooms
- Only those who get involved get hurt – latest e-banking Trojans harness social engineering
- E-health made in Switzerland – electronic patient records
- Fear of flying 2.0 – US authorities warn of in-flight hacking
The Security Report is available in English and German.