AAI TechUpdate & Swiss edu-ID Introduction
SWITCH organized an AAI TechUpdate & Swiss edu-ID Introduction at Universität Bern on 13 August 2014.
The intended audience for the AAI TechUpdate were SWITCHaai IdP and SP administrators interested to learn about new developments in SWITCHaai. The Swiss edu-ID Introduction addressed people involved with identity management at universities and providers of services.
AAI TechUpdate Slides
All AAI TechUpdate 2014 slides in a single file (185 pages).
- Interfederation Introduction, Update & Current Status
- How to bake CoCo and R&S: GÉANT Code of Conduct (CoCo) and R&S for SP & IdP
- Resource Registry Updates: A look through the keyhole at upcoming changes
- Resource Registration Authority Administrators Duties
- Account Checking on the SP based on SAML AttributeQuery Requests
- AAI for Mobile Apps: How mobile Apps can use SAML Authentication and Attributes
- Shibboleth Identity Provider 3.0: Recent developments and current status
- Discovery Service Options
- Embedded WAYF: The new features or 'How to spice up the Home Organisation discovery'
- Virtual Home Organization & Guest Login
- Groups Inside FHNW: Why it's not just another AAI SP
- Authorizing Access to SPs
- Apache 2.4 vs. 2.2: Changes relevant for an SP
- SWITCHaai usage statistics: Some numbers and graphs
Swiss edu-ID Introduction Slides
All Swiss edu-ID Introduction slides in a single file (45 pages).