AAI & Swiss edu-ID Update 2016
SWITCH organized an AAI & Swiss edu-ID Update event at Universität Bern on 30 June 2016.
The intended audience for the AAI Update were SWITCHaai IdP and SP administrators interested to learn about new developments in SWITCHaai. The Swiss edu-ID Update addressed IdP and SP administrators interested in Swiss edu-ID, planning adaptations, SP pilots or an institutional migration. People involved with identity management at universities and providers of services.
AAI Update Slides
All AAI Update 2016 slides in a single file (96 pages).
- SWITCHaai Status Update
- FHNW OpenID Connect pilot
- OIDC for Swiss edu-ID [HTML]
- AAI & SAP SAML2 for Fiori / UI5
- Multi-factor Authentication Pilot Update [HTML]
- SAML Attribute Query
- Single Logout with IdPv3 [HTML]
- SIRTFI Security Contact Intro
- Attribute Release Update
Swiss edu-ID Update Slides
All Swiss edu-ID Update 2016 slides in a single file (128 pages).
- Swiss edu-ID Architecture and Version 2.0
- Pilot Projects
- Pilot & Prospect Pilot Projects (national services)
- Transition from AAI to Swiss edu-ID