Upcoming Adoptions at Universities
|Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI)||13. July 2021|
|HEP-BEJUNE||4. Aug 2021|
|Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (FHNW)||18. Aug 2021|
|HES-SO||10. Nov 2021|
|Fernfachhochschule Schweiz (FFHS)||25. Nov 2021|
*) unconfirmed adoption dates
Here is the list of all organizations who have already integrated edu-ID.
The changeover to edu-ID is a critical moment. In order to ensure a high quality of the process the following guidelines apply:
- Integrating the edu-ID at a university requires thorough planning and preparation. SWITCH should be contacted at least 6 months before the changeover to edu-ID.
- Adoption dates have to be mutually confirmed by SWITCH and the adopting organization. The confirmation for a time slot depend on the availablity of SWITCH staff. As a rule of thumb, SWITCH can migrate no more than one university per month.
- In order to allow sufficient time for preparations, the following work must be completed one month before the changeover:
- Development of the linking service at the university
- Successful test of the linking service
- Development of attribute synchronization (push or pull)
- Successful test of attribute synchronization (all attributes required for AAI/edu-ID are synchronized correctly)
- Successful testing of critical SPs (via edu-ID Staging IdP)